Proving the fashion m-Commerce trend is exploding in the Philippines, ZALORA’s has recently updated their shopping app for Android hitting the fifth spot in Playstore’s Shopping Category. To coincide with the leading online fashion destination’s redesigned and refreshed website and logo, the popularity of ZALORA’s Android app proves that an ever increasing number of Filipinos are using their mobile device to browse and buy fashion online.
The ZALORA app was initially released in April 2013 and was updated for iOS in April 2014. The Android app’s updated features include:
- Refreshed design with beautified and simplified browsing with HD images
- Improved sorting and filtering by price, brand, size, category and colour
- Synced account settings allowing you to switch from desktop to device
- Wish List feature to revisit favourite products
- Multi-language options including Bahasa Malay for Malaysia, Cantonese for Hong Kong and English for Thailand.
- ZALORA Wallet – keep credit stored and use directly in total cart
- Addition of ‘My Account’ feature allowing order detail views
Paulo Campos, CEO and Managing Director of ZALORA Philippinessays: “At ZALORA, over 25% of our overall revenue comes from mobile devices, through the app and the mobile site. Making the shopping experience as simple, intuitive and visually appealing as possible for our customers is the reason behind this app refresh, as we keep up with the increasing m-commerce demand.”