Huawei Philippines recently announced its latest flagship, the Ascend P7. The smartphone is officially available and retails for P20,990. The Ascend P7 is powered by the company’s own quad-core HiSilicon Kirin CPU, clocked at 1.8Ghz and comes with 2GB of RAM. The flagship comes with Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box, has LTE, and a 13MP f/2.0 Sony BSI sensor.
The specs aren’t bad at all. It’s actually pretty impressive. What I’m curious about is how well their quad core HiSilicon Kirin chip performs. What do you guys think?
Huawei Ascend P7 specs:
- 5-inch full HD display (1920 x 1080), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.8 Ghz quad-core HiSilicon Kirin 910T
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.0 Sony BSI sensor, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3G, LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth4.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,500 Li-Po battery
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat