Xioami has just officially unveiled their latest and greatest, the Mi4, in Beijing, China. The Mi4 features a well designed stainless steel frame, which the company claims goes through 40 processes and 193 steps to produce. Like the Mi3 before it, the Mi4 has top of the line specs and an affordable price.
Almost every aspect of the newly minted Mi4 is an upgrade coming from the Mi3. From the type of screen, CPU and GPU, down to the type of memory used for storage. The phone is as beastly as it gets.
I think the question in everyone’s mind is when it will get here. I guess we just have to wait, seeing as the Mi3 was just recently introduced in the country. The Xioami Mi4 is priced at 1,999 Chinese Yuan for the 16GB variant, and 2,499 for the 64GB. Mi Philippines approximates the price at around P14,000 (16GB) and P17,500(64GB).
Xiaomi Mi4 specs:
- 5-inch full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080)
- 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core CPU
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 16/64GB of storage
- 13MP main camera, f1.8, real-time HDR, 4K video recording (Sony IMX214)
- 8MP front camera, f1.8, 80-degree wide angle (Sony IMX219)
- 3G, LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,080mAh battery (quick charging)
- Swappable back plate
- Android 4.4 KitKat with MIUI