Manila, Philippines, August 2014 – Lenovo is calling on all fashionistas to show off their stylish selves. Submit your best mirror-selfie using your Lenovo S850 and be rewarded with a fashion shopping spree through its OOTD (Outfit of the Day) selfie contest. Lenovo, in partnership with Forever 21, will select two winners who will each get Forever 21 gift certificates worth Php5,000. The last day for submission of entries is on September 21, 2014.
To join, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Like Lenovo Mobile Philippines (http://www.facebook.com/lenovomobileph) on Facebook.
- Fill out the registration and photo submission form.
- Upload your best mirror-selfie OOTD captured with your Lenovo S850. Make sure that you’re in your best getup, with the Lenovo S850 device visible in your selfie.
- Make a title for your entry and answer any one of these questions:
- (a) How did your Lenovo S850 make your style stand out?
- (b) What makes the Lenovo S850 a definite must-have?
- (c) What do you like most about your Lenovo S850?
Don’t forget to encourage your friends and family to vote for your entry for better chances of winning. Voting will be done once a day.
The S850 is Lenovo’s newest premium smartphone. It comes with a 5 inch screen, quad-core processor, a 13-megapixel rear and a 5-megapixel front cameras, and dual SIM capabilities that are all encased in its thin and light, all-glass build. The Lenovo S850’s 5-megapixel front camera is best suited for capturing that perfect selfie.
The Lenovo S850 is available at an SRP of Php13, 999 and is now being sold via authorized dealers of Open Communications, Lenovo’s exclusive distributor in the Philippines.