Nokia has unveiled the Lumia 830. It runs on Windows Phone 8.1 with the Lumia Demin update and packs a 10MP PureView camera. The Lumia 830 is touted by Nokia and Microsoft as the thinnest and lightest Lumia at 8.5mm thick and only 150g. It retains Nokia’s exceptional build quality and design.
The Lumia 830′s 10MP camera uses a 1/3.4 inch BSI sensor with an aspect ratio of 16:9. The aperture of f2.2 will allow it some improved low light shots. Powered by a quad core Snapdragon 400 processor, the 830 also has 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, LTE, and support for wireless charging.
The Lumia 830 will cost around 330 EUR (roughly P18,700) and will arrive this September in select markets.
Nokia Lumia 830 Specs:
- 5-inch, IPS ClearBlack display (1280×720; 294ppi); Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB of storage (+microSD up to 128GB)
- 10MP main camera with PureView technology, f2.2 aperture, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, AF and LED flash
- 0.9MP front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Microsoft Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim
- 2,200mAh battery; wireless charging support