ASUS PH has recently unveiled the Asus ZenFone 5 Lite. The new smartphone carries the model number A502CG. As many of you may have guessed, the addition of “lite” to its name basically means its a downgraded version of the original ZenFone 5.
What makes this the lite version is the slower 1.2GHz dual core Intel Atom Z2520 chipset and a lower resolution 5 inch qHD screen. The rest of the specs come out almost the same with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of storage, HSPA, dual SIM support, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and an 8MP main camera. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat with Zen UI. Oddly though, it has a bigger 2,500 mAh battery.
The ZenFone 5 Lite will be available in the coming weeks and retails for P5,595.
ASUS ZenFone 5 Lite specs:
- 5-inch qHD IPS display ( 960 x 540 resolution
- 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of storage
- 8MP main camera; PixelMaster; AF and LED flash
- VGA front camera
- Dual SIM support
- 3G, HSPA
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 148.2 x 72.8 x 10.8 cm
- 2500mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat with ZenUI
- Charcoal Black, Pearl White, and Cherry Red