Brother Philippines will be holding a nationwide Trade-in Madness road show for the month of February. The leader in home and business IT peripherals will stop over at 11 malls across the country where customers can trade in their old, working or non-working printers, scanners, and fax machines of any brand and avail of a brand new Brother printer at a huge 50 percent discount.
“We want people to see for themselves Brother’s excellent line of award-winning products. Brother believes in the Filipinos’ creative and entrepreneurial potential and we commit ourselves to delivering superior service solutions and products at value-for-money costs,” said Brother Philippines president Glenn Hocson.
To trade in for a new Brother printer, scanner or fax machine, simply bring in your old machine, accomplish the Trade-In Acknowledgement Form, and present the form to the Brother Authorized Dealer to avail on the promo. You can even trade in a maximum of three units during the promo period.
The Brother products included in the promo are the MFC-J3720 InkBenefit A3 Color Inkjet Multi-Function Centre, MFC-9330CDW Color LED Multi-Function Centre, MFC-L2740DW Monochrome Laser Multi-Function Centre, HL-L2365DW Monochrome Laser Printer, and HL-3170CDW Color LED Printer.
Watch out for the Brother Philippines Trade-In Madness road show at:
- Robinsons Tacloban on Feb. 10-16,2015
- Gaisano Mall of Tagum on Feb. 10-16, 2015
- SM Megamall & St. Francis Square on Feb. 12-18, 2015
- Rockwell Powerplant Mall on Feb. 12-22, 2015
- NE Pacific Cabanatuan on Feb. 15-21, 2015
- SM City Bacolod on Feb. 20-Mar.1, 2015
- Gilmore IT Center on Feb. 21-Mar. 28, 2015
- NCCC Mall Davao on Feb. 22-28, 2015
- SM City Naga on Feb. 23-Mar. 1, 2015
- The Annex, SM City North EDSA on Feb. 26-Mar. 4, 2015
- Gaisano Mall in Iligan on Feb. 26-Mar. 4,2015
For more information on the Brother Philippines Trade-In Madness, see flyers and print ads or visit the Brother Philippines official Facebook page www.facebook.com/BROTHERatyourside. Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 1193 series of 2015.