The LG G4 is coming to the Philippines and its going to make its debut next week. Those looking to upgrade to LG’s latest and greatest can now pre-order at LG Concept Stores and authorized dealers.
This is good news for those pining for the G4. The two variants will be up for pre-order from May 15 till 31. The Genuine Leather variant will have an SRP of P32,990 and is available in brown, black or red. While the Metallic Finish variant will be priced at P31,990 and comes in shiny gold, black titan or ceramic white. If you ask me, the leather backed G4 is the one to get. It is definitely the sexier of the two.
Those who pre-order will get a free 32GB SD card (valued at P1,000), a free battery kit (valued at P2,500), plus extended warranty for two years. That’s over P3,500 worth of free stuff. Pick-up date will start from June 3 onward. Just bring a valid ID when you pick it up.
LG G4 key specs:
- 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440, 534 ppi)
- 1.8 GHz Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB of storage (+microSD up to 128GB)
- 16MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture; OIS 2.0; laser auto focus
- 8 megapixels front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 4G; LTE; HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
- Wifi 802.11ac; Bluetooth 4.1LE; NFC; USB 2.0
- 3,000 mAh removable battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 76.1 x 6.3-9.8 mm; 155 grams
- Available Colors for Metallic Finish variant: Shiny Gold, Black Titan and Ceramic White
- Available Colors for Leather variant: Brown, Black and Red