Sun Broadband unveiled the plans and pricing of the Mi Pad following the May 20 release date. Hailed as the iPad killer, the tablet is now available at Gadget Plan 250 with P449 a month cash-out (for 24 months). The plan includes 700MB of data every month.
THIS is the tablet to get if you’re looking to upgrade yours. The Mi Pad comes with a full HD 7.9 inch screen with an aspect ration of 4:3. That’s around the iPad Mini’s size. It is, in my opinion, the best screen ratio for web browsing (that and it looks just like the latter).
Finally, there’s the Mi Pad’s gaming prowess. The 2.2 GHz quad core NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor and NVIDIA Kepler GPU has enough power to take on the most demanding games. While the 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, both being the norm now a days, is more than enough for most gamers and multi-taskers.
For more details, you may visit http://suncellular.com.ph/mipad.
Xiaomi Mi Pad key specs:
- 7.9 inch IPS Full HD display (2048×1536, 326 ppi); 4:3 aspect ratio; Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.2GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra K1
- NVIDIA Kepler GPU; 192 CUDA cores
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB Flash (expandable up to 128GB)
- 8MP BSI f/2.0
- 5MP front camera
- Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 2×2 MIMO antenna
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 6,700 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery