Smart Communication has recently opened registration for the Philippine Clash 2015, the country’s largest Clash of Clans (COC) tournament. Over P2 million worth of prizes are up for grabs, including smartphones, gadgets and of course, bragging rights.
Format: Royal Rumble
Those interested in joining the competition must have five members, with each member maintaining a Town Hall Level 9 Village. Interested clans can start signing up at www.smart.com.ph/pages/
Registered clans that passed the verification will first compete in Qualifying Legs in Metro Manila (Aug. 2 at SM Light Residences); Southern Luzon (Aug. 8 at SM Lipa); Visayas (Aug. 23 at SM City Cebu); Mindanao (Sept. 5 at SM Lanang Premier Davao); and Northern Luzon (Sept. 18 at SM Baguio).
The competition will follow a Royal Rumble format, meaning all clans will play at the same time without rankings or groupings. The top two clans with the most number of trophies gained after six hours of battling will automatically advance to the Philippine Clash 2015 Grand Finals set on Sept. 26 at SM Mall of Asia.
Prizes and More Prizes
The Philippine Clash 2015 Grand Champion will take home a grand prize of PHP500,000 in cash. On top of this, each member of the winning team shall receive a brand new Samsung Galaxy S6 phone and Smart Bro Pocket WiFi.
Second placers will get PHP300,000, while the third get PHP200,000. All members will also take home a Smart Bro Pocket Wi-Fi units for all their members.
Aside from the competition, there is also the COC Cosplay competition, offering PHP5,000 worth of SM gift certificates for the winner in each Qualifier Leg and a PHP70,000 cash prize to the winner in the Grand Finals.
Special Guests: Supercell, Chief Pat, Galadon
The Philippine Clash 2015 will also feature tutorials by COC experts, meet-and-greet sessions with the country’s top clans, as well as games and raffle of gaming gadgets.
Representatives of Supercell – the Finland-based game developer of COC – as well as popular COC YouTube personalities Chief Pat and Galadon, who have drawn a huge following around the world for dishing out tips and strategies, are flying in to grace the Grand Finals.
For the full mechanics of the competition and details of the Philippine Clash, visit www.smart.com.ph/pages/
Philippine Clash 2015 COC Tournament Full Mechanics:
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Registration will be done online via http://smart.com.ph/pages/PhilippineClash2015
- Registrants should provide the following:
- Clan Name
- Clan Tag
- Name, Contact Number, Email Address and Facebook User ID of Clan Representative
- Names of Clan Members (5)
- Player IGN
- TH Level
- IGN Tag
- Sweet Victory
- All clan members must be based in the Philippines
- Registration entries will be subject to confirmation by Smart and PCCB. Please wait for the email confirmation to be sent by Smart and PCCB.
- Registration Fees will be paid at the event venue
- Smart Subscriber – Free
- Non-Smart Subscriber – P350 per member
DATES AND VENUES
Leg Location Date NCR Qualifier SM Light Residences Mall August 2, 2015 – Sunday South Luzon Qualifier SM City Lipa August 8, 2015 – Saturday Visayas Qualifier SM City Cebu August 23, 2015 – Sunday Mindanao Qualifier SM Davao Lanang Premier September 5, 2015 – Saturday North Luzon Qualifier SM City Baguio September 18, 2015 – Friday Finals SM MOA September 26, 2015 – Saturday
- Each clan must have a maximum of five (5) players only.
- All participants must be physically present at their choice of venue.
- All participating clans will battle it out for six (6) hours straight.
Tournament Format: Royal Rumble – No rankings or groupings; free for all.
- The clan with the most number of trophies gained wins.
- All tournament participants must have at least Townhall 9 villages.
- All clans must be closed and remain closed for the whole duration of the tournament.
- All participants must create a new clan following the name format provided by the organizers on the day of the event itself.
- Clan Baseline Cups
- Clan Baseline Cups: 4,000
- Each clan must start at a trophy range of 3,500 to 4,500 so as not to incur penalties.
- Penalty Computation: 50% of clan’s excess cups will be deducted from their final trophy count as penalty.
- Clan Baseline: 4,000 (+/-500)
- Clan’s Actual Starting Cups: 5,000
- Excess: 500 cups
- Actual Penalty: 250 cups
- Individual Baseline Cups
- Individual Baseline Cups: 1,800
- No participant must exceed 1,800 trophies at the onset of the event. If any clan member goes beyond the said individual baseline, penalties will be deducted from the clan.
- Penalty Computation: Actual number of trophies that a participant has which is over the set individual baseline of 1,800
- Individual Baseline: 1,800
- Individual’s Actual Starting Cups: 2,000
- Excess: 200 cups
- Actual Penalty: 200 cups
- Any player who leaves the clan during the tournament may not re-join or be re-invited.
- There will be no limits on troop donation.
- Use of gems is not prohibited and will not be regulated.
- Use of any 3rd party applications (iMod, xMod, etc) is strictly prohibited.