Master wedding videographer Jason Magbanua puts the ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe to the test!
ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe
Now that’s what I call power. Celebrated wedding videographer Jason Magbanua showcases the abilities of the ZenFone 3 Deluxe by using it to shoot a prenup wedding video.
“Steph and Francis’ love story stood out from the pack of most entries sent. It was a treat getting to know them over Japanese and discussing the approach of how to tell their story best via video. It’s essential for us to really get into the meat of the narrative to pick out details and to focus on the essential,” said Jason Magbanua.
I guess the ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe has what it takes to pull this off. The premium smartphone packs a 23 megapixel camera with a Sony IMX318 sensor, an f/2.0 aperture and ASUS’ TriTech Autofocus System (that’s the 2nd Gen Laser AF, Phase Detection AF, and a Continuous AF working together). Plus it has a large 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display AND an equally large 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge to help it last throughout the shoot.
Find out more by checking out the behind-the-scenes video on how Jason made it work here.
ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL key specs:
- 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display (1920 x 1080); Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 2.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 256GB UFS 2.0 Storage +microSD up to 128GB
- 23MP Main Camera with PixelMaster 3, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0, OIS + EIS, 4K videos
- ASUS TriTech Autofocus System (2nd Gen Laser AF, Phase Detection AF, Continuous AF)
- 8MP Front Camera with 85-degree Wide View Angle
- LTE, HSPA+
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac MU-MIMO
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU
- USB Type-C Port with USB 3 connectivity
- Rear Fingerprint Sensor
- DimensionsL 156.4 x 77.4 x 4.2
- 3,000 mAh Battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0
The ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe retails for P34,995 for the 64GB model and P44,995 for the 256GB model.