The OPPO A37 has just gotten a price drop! The smartphone is now priced at P6,990, down P2,000 from its original price of P8,990.
Released last July 2016, the OPPO A37 features a 5-inch IPS display, a quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor and 2GB of RAM. It has a 5MP front facing camera equipped with a ¼-inch sensor and BSI+ for improved selfies, and an 8MP main camera with a 1/3.2-inch sensor and a f2.0 lens.
Powering the phone is OPPO’s fully upgraded Lollipop-based ColorOS 3.0 bringing with it various performance improvements under the hood. Compared to OPPO’s earlier phones, the A37 loads the home screen faster by 35 percent, and enjoys faster running speed at 20 percent and installation speed at 35 percent.
Aside from speed, ColorOS 3.0 also maximizes battery life by up to 13 hours and 45 minutes of constant use through intelligent background app management.
The OPPO A37 is now priced at P6,990. It is available in concept and dealer stores nationwide.
OPPO A37 Specs:
- 5-inch HD IPS Display (1280×720; 294 ppi); 2.5D; Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 1.2GHz Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage +microSD up to 128GB
- 8MP Main Camera with 1/3.2” sensor, f/2.0, AF, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera with 1/4” sensor, f/2.4
- Dual SIM
- LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Wi-F 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- Dirac HD Sound
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, Color OS 3.0
- 2,630 mAh Non-removable Battery
- Dimension: 5.63 x 2.80 x 0.30 in
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), and Instagram (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.