Pre-order your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with Smart from now until September 17, 2017; Starts at Php2,499 a month.
Smart Galaxy Note 8
The pre-order period for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with Smart Communications is now open! Once approved, you can get the phone at Php2,499 per month for 30 months with a one-time cash-out of Php1,000. Broken down, that’s Php1,500 monthly device fee plus Smart Postpaid Plan 999. This plan comes with monthly inclusions of 10GB open access data, unlimited texts to all networks, 50 minutes of calls to all networks, and access to various chat apps of up to 500MB including Messenger, Viber, and Whatsapp.
You can also get it at other Smart Postpaid plans, depending on your needs. Here are the details:
Smart is also offering the Galaxy Note8 under Smart Infinity’s premium postpaid plans. For more details, please click here.
For more information on the Galaxy Note 8 offering from Smart Postpaid Plans, please click here.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is available in Midnight Black and Maple Gold. It has a retail price of Php49,990. Those who pre-order will get a free AKG Travel Speaker worth Php7,990. It will be available in the Philippines starting September 29, 2017.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specs:
- 6.3-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display (2960 x 1440; 552ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.3GHz Octa-core Exynos 8895 Processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- Dual Rear Camera 12MP w/ f1.7 Dual Pixel AF, OIS + 12MP w/ f2.4, Telephoto, OIS
- 8MP Front Camera w/ f1.7, Autofocus
- S Pen
- Samsung DeX, Bixby
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Iris and Fingerprint Scanner
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistance
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat w/ TouchWiz
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6mm; 195g
- Colors: Midnight Black, Maple Gold
- 3300mAh Non-removable Battery w/ Wireless and Fast Charging
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), and Instagram (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.