Huawei Mate 10 Pro is now official in the Philippines. Features 6-inch FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio, AI-powered Kirin 970 processor.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Philippines
Looking for alternatives to Samsung and Apple devices? You should definitely check out the Huawei Mate 10 Pro. This is the pinnacle of the company’s innovation and research in terms of design, performance, photography and more.
- Huawei Mate 10 Unboxing and First Impressions
- Specs Comparison: Huawei Mate 10 and Samsung Galaxy S8
- Get a Huawei Mate 10 or a Mate 10 Pro with Trade-Up Promo
The Mate 10 Pro features a 6-inch 18:9 FullView display with 2160 x 1080 resolution. It joins this year’s batch of phones offer tiny bezels, and a tall and slim profile.
Inside, the Mate 10 Pro is powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor paired with 6GB RAM, and 128GB storage. The processor is aided by Huawei’s Neural Processing Unit (NPU), which uses computation capabilities to improve efficiency by up to 50 times, and performance by up to 5 times.
The handset also features a dual camera setup of 20MP + 12MP sensor combination with Leica Optics. It’s f/1.6 aperture lens has Lossless Zoom and is supported by OIS, PDAF, Laser AF and a dual LED flash. The front camera uses single 8MP shooter with a f/2.0 aperture lens.
Rounding off the rest of the specs, the phone also sports a USB Type-C port, an IR Blaster, IP67 Water and Dust Resistance, and a 4,000 mAh battery.
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is priced at Php38,990 — cheaper than in international markets. You can also get up to Php28,600 off (!!!) when you trade in your old device. Check out this post for more information about their trade-up promo.
The phone is now available in stores across the metro in Gray and Mocha Brown colors.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro specs:
- 6-inch FullView IPS Display (2160 x 1080)
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 970 Processor
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Storage
- Dual 20MP + 12MP Rear Camera, Leica Optics, f/1.6, OIS, 2x Lossless Zoom, PDAF, Laser AF, Dual LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v4.2, aptX HD
- NFC, IR Blaster
- IP67 Water and Dust Resistance
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Scanner (Front Mounted)
- EMUI 8.0, Android 8.0 Oreo
- 4,000 mAh Battery, SuperCharge
- Colors: Mocha Brown, Champagne Gold, Pink Gold
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.