ASUS launches the value-for-money ASUS ZenFone 4 Max Lite. The phone features a 5.2-inch display, a 4,100 mAh battery, and a Php7,995 price.
ASUS ZenFone 4 Max Lite Philippines
ASUS quietly launched the ZenFone 4 Max Lite. The smartphone comes with a 5.2-inch HD IPS display. It is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor paired with 2GB of RAM and a modest 16GB storage with an expansion slot.
The phone features a dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera, with the secondary sensor providing a 120-degree wide-angle view. While the front camera uses an 8MP sensor with a Softlight LED flash for selfies.
Like its brothers in the Max series, the ZenFone 4 Max Lite also packs a large battery. This one is equipped with 4,100 mAh, and supports fast charging, as well as the ability to charge other devices via the included OTG cable.
- ASUS officially launches the ZenFone Max Plus M1 in the Philippines
- ASUS ZenFone 5 renders leaked from manufacturer’s manual
The ASUS ZenFone 4 Max Lite is now available nationwide with a suggested retail price of Php7,995. It comes in Deep Sea Black, Sunlight Gold, and Rose Pink. The phone also comes with an OTG cable and a clear case.
ASUS ZenFone 4 Max Lite specs:
- 5.2-inch HD IPS Display (1280 x 720)
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage +microSD
- Dual Rear Camera 13MP f/2.0 + 5MP Wide-Angle, PDAF, EIS, flash
- 8MP Front Camera, Softlight LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth v4.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint Sensor
- OTG Support
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat, ZenUI
- 4,100mAh Battery, Fast Charging
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.