According to the IDC, OPPO is ranked second in units shipped across South East Asia in 2017. The brand achieved double-digit growth last year.
OPPO: Ranked 2 in units shipped across SE Asia
According to the International Data Corporation’s (IDC) Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker report, OPPO is number 2 in units shipped with a 17% market share across South East Asia in 2017. The report covers markets that include the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Number one on the list is Samsung, with Vivo sitting at third, Huawei at fourth, and Apple at fifth.
- OPPO F5 Philippines is Now Official: Price, Specs Revealed
- OPPO A71 (2018) is coming to the Philippines
- OPPO A83 now available via Home Credit at 0% interest
Contributing to the growth is the popular OPPO F5, which features an AI Beauty Recognition technology to complement modern specs such as a 6-inch display, an octa-core processor, 4GB/6GB RAM, face unlock, and more.
The “Selfie Expert” had over 33,000 pre-orders in the first 7 days from the date it was announced.
OPPO F5 6GB specs:
- 6-inch LTPS Full HD+ Display (2160 x 1080; 402 ppi)
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.50GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6763T Processor
- Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- 16MP Rear Camera, F1.8, PDAF, LED flash
- 20MP Front Camera, F2.0, Screen Flash
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, AGPS
- Micro USB, Audio Jack, OTG
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted)
- Face Unlock
- ColorOS 3.1, Android 7.0 Nougat
- 3,200 mAh Non-removable Battery, Comes with Fast Charger
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.