The OPPO F7 is officially priced at PHP17,990. Pre-order starts on April 12, 2018, and will come with a free Bluetooth speaker.
OPPO F7 Philippines pre-order
Starting April 12 to April 20, 2018, the OPPO F7 will be available for pre-order in all OPPO authorized resellers. Those who will avail within that time will get a free Olike Magic Music Lamp.
To pre-order, those interested need only make a deposit of PHP1,000 in any OPPO authorized store. The unit can be claimed starting April 21, 2018.
The handset features a 6.23-inch full HD+ IPS display with a 2280 by 1080 resolution, a 19:9 aspect ratio, and a notch where the selfie camera, earpiece, and sensors are held. It comes with 25MP selfie camera with a f/2.0 aperture lens, a new Vivid mode, and AR stickers. The rear camera has a 16MP sensor with an f/1.8 lens, PDAF, AI Scene.
The OPPO F7 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek P60 processor, paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB RAM of expandable storage. It has ample battery at 3,400 mAh, and rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- OPPO F7 review: The new Selfie Expert
- OPPO F7 first impressions
- OPPO F7 now official; Specs finally revealed
The OPPO F7 has a suggested retail price of PHP17,990 (around USD346). It will officially launch in the Philippines on April 19, 2018.
OPPO F7 specs:
- 6.23-inch Full HD+ Super Full Screen IPS Display (2280 x 1080; 405 ppi)
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 88% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek P60
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- 25MP Front Camera, f/2.0, AI Beauty Technology 2.0, Group Selfie Beautification, Vivid Mode, AR Stickers
- 16MP Rear Camera, f/1.8, PDAF AI Scene, AI Album
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- MicroUSB Port, OTG
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear Mounted)
- Face Unlock, AI Board
- ColorOS 5.0, Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,400 mAh Battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.