Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 officially launches in the Philippines. The handset features a Snapdragon 636 processor, dual rear cameras, 4,000 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Remi Note 5
Xiaomi Philippines officially launches another value-for-money handset in the Redmi Note 5. The phone features an 18:9 display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, and dual rear cameras.
Looking back at the specs, the Redmi Note 5 comes with a 5.99-inch full HD display with an 18:9 aspect ratio and Gorilla Glass protection. It features a metal unibody with a premium finish.
Under the hood, you’ll find a 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It has dual rear camera 12MP + 5MP and a 13MP selfie shooter.
The phone also comes with a large 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging support, and a runs on MIUI 9.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Philippines is priced at PHP 27,990
- Xiaomi Official Store in Shopee is online; Will hold Redmi 5 flash sale in April
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will have a suggested retail price of PHP 11,990. It will be available in the Philippines starting May 15, 2018 at Xiaomi authorized Mi stores in TriNoma and SM Megamall, as well as in their official online store in Lazada.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specs:
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2160 x 1080)
- 18:9 Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.8 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD Hybrid Slot up to 256GB
- Dual Rear Camera, 12MP + 5MP, PDAF, Dual Tone Flash
- 13MP Front Camera, LED Flash
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- IR Blaster
- Fingerprint Sensor
- MIUI 9.5, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Colors: Black, Blue, Champagne Gold, Rose Gold
- 4,000 mAh Battery, Fast Charging
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.