Here’s what you can buy at Mi Store branches in the Philippines. Also includes updated store locations and contact numbers.
Mi Store Philippines Updated Product Brochure
Aside from smartphones, Mi Stores carry a boatload of gadgets, smart appliances, and accessories. There are literally over a hundred items to choose from. You have the usual powerbanks and earphones; quirky smart appliances like rice cookers, smart kettles, and TVs; plus personal accessories like backpacks, sun glasses, and rubber shoes.
Unlike other stores of this nature, the quality of items Mi Stores carry are usually quite good at affordable price points.
Without further adieu, here’s the updated brochure of the Mi Store Philippines. There is something here for everyone.
- Updated catalog of what you can buy at the Mi Store in SM Megamall and Trinoma
- Here are the authorized Mi Service Centers in the Philippines
- Xiaomi Mi Store to open in SM Mall of Asia
Mi Store Locations and Contact Numbers
At the time of writing, there are four authorized Mi Stores operating in the Philippines – the first in TriNoma, the flagship store in SM Megamall, the recently opened SM City North, and one that flew under the radar in Gateway Mall.
For us who reside down south, a fifth store will soon open at the SM Mall of Asia.
- TriNoma Mall – Level 4 beside Cinema 5, TriNoma Mall, North Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 717-1980, 0995-879-9075.
- SM Megamall – 4/F Cyberzone, Building B, SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City. Contact Number: (02) 903-6482, 0922-856-0194.
- SM City North Annex – 3/F SM City North EDSA, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 759-8334, 0966-763-9048.
- Gateway Mall – Level 3 Gateway Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. Contact Number: (02) 404-1955, 0917-561-5050. Update (09.24.18): Apparently, this branch will open on September 30, 2018.
For Xiaomi Philippines service centers, visit this link for the full list.