Tablet maker X10 claims it has “the best tablet on the market for under $200″ in the AirPad, a 7-inch tablet that runs on Android 2.3 and is equipped with 1.2 Ghz Rockchip 2918 Cortex A8 processor, 4 GB memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD, and a 2 megapixel camera. X10 says you “won’t find a better tablet at a better price”. Excluding the discounted $99 HP TouchPad, X10’s AirPad indeed looks to have the best set of specs for the price. The AirPad is now available in the US. Let’s hope this reaches the Philippines.
X10 AirPad 7-Inch Android Tablet Specifications
- 1.2 Ghz Rockchip 2918 Cortex A8 processor + 600 Mhz DSP
- 7″ 800×480 resolution TFT LCD screen
- Capacitive multi-touch, 5 point touch
- Android 2.3, with Flash 10.1
- 2 Megapixel camera with video recording and playback
- 3-axis accelerometer
- 512 MB
- 4 GB onboard, up to 32 GB with microSD card
- 6 hours movie, 6 hours music, 4 hours WIFI Internet access
- WiFi (802.11b/g)
- HDMI supporting 1080P output, USB
- 195 mm x 120 mm x 13 mm, Weight 400g (14 oz)
- 4000 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer
Too bad it isn’t 5″. I’d snap at it.
bakit kaya ang mamahal ng mga gadgets sa pinas. dahil sa tax n kinukurakot lang
Maganda nga pero kelan pa yan dadating dito sa Pinas, if at all! And magkano na ang patong if ever! Hay naku tiis na lang tayo sa Galaxy Tab na pagkamahal-mahal!