ASUS officially announced their first wearable device, the ZenWatch. Powered by Google’s Android Wear, this beautiful watch features a curved 1.63 inch 320 x 320 AMOLED display, a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of storage, Bluetooth 4.0, and a bio sensor that measures your heart rate. Its also water proof with an IP55 rating.
ASUS has been quite busy churning out beautiful devices as of late. Their ZenWatch looks premium, with design aesthetics that make it look like a watch first, and Android Wear device second.
The ZenWatch is priced at €199 or about P11,500, making it more expensive than some of their phones and tablets.
ASUS ZenWatch Specs:
- 1.63 inch AMOLED display (320×320, 278ppi) w/ 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB of storage
- Mic, 9 Axis Sensor, Bio sensor
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Micro USB on Charging Cradle
- Polymer 1.4Wh battery
- Silver and rose gold color layering, brown leather strap