ASUS announced on their Facebook page the arrival of the new ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser 6.0. Dubbed 6.0, the new Laser features a larger screen, a faster processor and more RAM.
ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser 6.0
We were thoroughly impressed when we reviewed the first Zenfone 2 Laser (you can check out our review here). It performed exceptionally well beyond its price. ASUS made it even better by upgrading its specs. The new Laser 6.0 has a bigger 6 inch display that boasts full HD resolution, a faster octa-core Snapdragon 616 processor, and more RAM (3GB) and storage (now at 32GB). It’s still as tough as the first one thanks to Corning’s Gorilla Glass 4, while audio experience is improved with dual speakers. The rest of the specs include the 13MP PixelMaster camera with laser autofocus, a 5MP front camera, dual tone LED flash, dual SIM and LTE capability, and Android Lollipop with Zen UI.
Priced at PHP11,995, ASUS released the new Laser 6.0 in time for the holiday season. It is now available at any ASUS kiosks and resellers nationwide.
ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser 6.0 key specs:
- 6.0 inch Full HD IPS display; Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 1.7 GHz octa core 64-bit Snapdragon 616
- 3GB RAM / 32GB storage (+microSD up to 128GB)
- 13 MP main camera, PixelMaster, laser autofocus, dual tone LED flash, f/2.0
- 5 MP front camera
- Dual Micro SIM card
- LTE, HSPA, 3G
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth V4.0; GPS
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI