Vivo opened a new service center at the SM City North EDSA. This is the 11th center that the company has opened.
Vivo Service Center
Vivo opened its newest service center last December 15, 2017 at the SM City North EDSA. This marks the 11th service center of the company, with 10 more coming in 2018. The center takes care of owners after-sales concerns. It also lets potential buyers try first hand different Vivo smartphones.
Those looking for a place to bring their Vivo smartphones for checkups, here’s a list of Vivo service centers in the Philippines.
Vivo V7+ Philippines
The Vivo V7+ is the company’s current flagship in the Philippines. Priced at Php17,990, the handset features a 5.99-inch HD IPS all-screen display with an 18:9 aspect ratio and an 84.4 percent screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
As for the cameras, the Vivo V7+ boasts an industry leading 24MP selfie camera equipped with an f/2.0 lens, and comes with a LED flash called Moonlight Glow, Face Beauty 7.0, and a Portrait Mode which blurs the background. The 16MP rear camera has an f2.0 lens with phase detection autofocus and an LED flash. It has a large 1/3-inch sensor and 1080p video recording.
Vivo V7+ Specs:
- 5.99-inch HD IPS LCD 18:9 FullView Display (1440 x 720; 269 ppi)
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Processor
- Adreno 506 Graphics Unit
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- 16MP Rear Camera w/ f2.0, PDAF, LED Flash
- 24MP Selfie Camera w/ f2.0
- Dual Nano SIM
- LTE 4G
- Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- Face ID, Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted)
- AK4376A Hi Fidelity Audio Chip
- 3,225 mAh Non-removable Battery
- Dimension: 6.14 x 2.98 x 0.30 in; 160 g
- Colors: Champagne Gold, Matte Black
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.