Xiaomi Mi Philippines announced on Facebook that they are opening their first authorized store in the Philippines on February 17.
Mi Philippines Authorized Store
It looks like Xioami Mi is making a comeback to Philippines with the recent announcement. They posted on their Facebook page that the first authorized Mi store will be opening its doors on February 17, 2018 at the Level 4, TriNoma Mall, Quezon City.
- First official Xiaomi Mi Store in the Philippines is now open
- Here’s what you can buy at the Mi Store in TriNoma
- Xiaomi Mi A1 gets Oreo update
To celebrate, they will be raffling off a Xioami Mi A1 at opening day. Hopefuls need to pre-register at bit.do/readyformi to be eligible to win. They have to visit the Mi Store and join the queue on February 17, 10AM to qualify. The winner will be given priority access at the store, and would need to purchase any item to claim the smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi A1 specs:
- 5.5-inch Full HD LTPS IPS Display (1920 x 1080; 403 ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor
- Adreno 506 Graphics Unit
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD (Via SIM Slot 2)
- Dual Front Camera 12MP, 26mm, f2.2 + 12MP, 50mm, f2.6, PDAF, 2x Optical Zoom, Dual LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, 1080p Video Recording
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE Support
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM Radio, IR Port
- Fingerprint Sensor
- USB Type-C
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3,080mAh Battery
- Colors: Black, Gold, Rose Gold
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.
[Source: Mi Philippines, Via: Revu.com.ph]