The Nokia X6 officially launches in China. This is Nokia’s first smartphone to sport a notch and a 19:9 display.
HMD Global recently launched the Nokia X6 in China. The handset is the company’s first 19:9 device that comes with a notch.
The smartphone comes with a 5.8-inch full HD+ display with a 2280 x 1080 resolution and 19:9 ratio. Inside, it features an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with up to 6GB RAM and up to 64GB storage.
On the back are the dual cameras with 16MP (f/2.0) + 5MP (f/2.2) sensors. The front camera has a 16MP sensor with f/2.0, AI enhancements, and a “Bothie” mode (yes, it still exists).
The phones comes with a 3,060 mAh battery and a USB Type-C port. Fingerprint scanner is at the back. It also runs on stock Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Nokia X photos leaked; Shows design, vertical dual cameras
- Nokia 8110 4G price in the Philippines finally revealed
- Nokia 6 2018 Philippine price revealed; Features 5.5-inch display, Snapdragon 640
The Nokia X6 will be available in China starting May 21, with a suggested retail price of CNY 1,299 for the 4GB/32GB variant, CNY 1,449 for the 4GB/64GB variant, and CNY 1,699 for the 6GB/64GB variant.
There are no news regarding availability in the Philippines.
Nokia X6 specs:
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2280 x 1080, 435ppi)
- 19:9 Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB Storage +microSD
- Dual Rear 16MP (f/2.0) + 5MP (f/2.2), PDAF, Dual LED Flash
- 16MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- Dimensions: 5.80 x 2.80 x 0.34 in
- 3,060 mAh Battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.