The OPPO F7 has just been discounted. The handset now has a price of PHP14,990. Features 25MP front camera, MediaTek P60 processor.
OPPO F7 Philippines price drop
With the OPPO F9 looming in the horizon, the company drops the price of the popular F7 to PHP14,990 (around USD282). That’s PHP3,000 off its original retail price.
As an added bonus, those who will avail until July 31, 2018 will still get the benefits from the OPPO 4U Anniversary Sale offerings of up to 18 months total warranty, 20% discount on Olike accessories, and even a chance to win PHP 100,000 or even an Asian trip for two.
Launched last April, the OPPO F7 was one of the more popular devices at the time, selling over 37,000 units in its first day of sale. The handset was also MemoXpress’ highest selling smartphone in the period of April 23 to 29, 2018.
To refresh everyone’s memory, the OPPO F7 comes with a 6.23-inch 19:9 full HD+ IPS display, an octa-core MediaTek P60 processor, 4GB RAM, and 64GB RAM of expandable storage. The handset boasts a 25MP selfie camera and a 16MP rear sensor. It also has a 3,400 mAh and rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
The OPPO F7 is available in concept stores and retailers with a new discounted price of PHP14,990.
OPPO F7 specs:
- 6.23-inch Full HD+ Super Full Screen IPS Display (2280 x 1080; 405 ppi)
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 88% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek P60
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- 25MP Front Camera, f/2.0, AI Beauty Technology 2.0, Group Selfie Beautification, Vivid Mode, AR Stickers
- 16MP Rear Camera, f/1.8, PDAF AI Scene, AI Album
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- MicroUSB Port, OTG
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear Mounted)
- Face Unlock, AI Board
- ColorOS 5.0, Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,400 mAh Battery