The Pocophone F1 Armoured Edition is coming to the Philippines. Pre-selling starts tomorrow at the opening of the Mi Store in SM North EDSA.
Pocophone F1 Armoured Edition
Mi Philippines announced on its Facebook page that the Pocophone F1 Armoured Edition will be available for pre-selling at the grand opening of the Mi Store SM North EDSA. Pre-orders will come with a free Bluetooth earphones and a tote bag.
The Armoured Edition is a variant of the Pocophone F1. It features the same specs, but replaces the polycarbonate back with a DuPont Kevlar aramid fibre panel.
To recap, the handset comes with a 6.18-inch full HD IPS display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, an Adreno 640 GPU, 12MP + 5MP dual rear cameras, and a 20MP selfie shooter.
The Pocophone F1 Armoured Edition has a suggested retail price of PHP22,990.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 specs:
- 6.18-inch Full HD IPS Display (2246 x 1080, 403 ppi)
- 18.7:9 Aspect Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- Up to 8GB RAM
- Up to 256GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256G
- 12MP (f/1.9) + 5MP (f/2.0) Dual Rear Camera, Dual Pixel PDAF, Dual LED Flash
- 20MP Front Camera, f/2.0, 1080p@30fps
- Dual Nano SIM, Hybrid
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C 2.0
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- MIUI v9.6, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 6.12 x 2.96 x 0.35 in, 180g
- 4,000 mAh Battery, Quick Charge