Vivo Philippines opened its 69th concept store in the country. The store features popular phones such as the Vivo V11, V11i, and the the new Y81i.
Vivo Store at the SM North EDSA
Vivo’s commitment to its Filipino fans and customers is unwavering. This is even more evident when they recently opened their 69th concept store in the Philippines.
The Vivo Concept store is located at the SM North EDSA, and features popular smartphones such as the Vivo V11, the V11i, and the new Y81i.
Vivo’s current midrange champion, the V11, launched last September. The handset features a 6.41-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a halo notch and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The V11 is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with 6GB RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. It has a 3,400 mAh battery with dual engine fast charging technology, and a FunTouch 4.5 based on Android Oreo.
It also has a 12MP + 5MP dual camera module at the back, and a 25MP shooter in front.
The Vivo V11 is available at the Vivo Concept Store in SM North EDSA with a price of PHP19,999.
Vivo V11 specs:
- 6.41-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display (2340 x 1080, 402ppi), Halo Fullview
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 85.2% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Storage, MicroSD up to 256GB
- 12MP (f/1.8) + 5MP (f/2.4) Dual Rear Cameras
- 25MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB Port, OTG
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 6.22 x 2.95 x 0.31 in, 156 g
- FunTouch 4.5, Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,400 mAh Battery, Dual Engine Fast Charging