OPPO announces another midrange handset in China. The new OPPO A9 offers some elements from the OPPO F11 at a lighter price point.
One key difference between the F11 and the A9 are its cameras. The A9 sports a dual 16MP + 5MP shooter, as opposed to the former’s 48MP + 5MP set.
As for the rest of its specs, it’s identical to the F11. The phone features a 6.5-inch full HD+ IPS display, a 12nm octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor, 6GB RAM, and 128GB storage.
It also has a 16MP front camera and a 4,020mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 support.
The OPPO A9 is priced at CNY 1,799 in China. Roughly converted, that’s around ~PHP 14,000. No word yet if it will come to the Philippines.
OPPO F11 specs:
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 395 ppi), Waterdrop Notch
- Processor: 2.1Ghz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70, 12nm
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), MicroUSB Port, NFC, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- Colors: Flourite Purple, Mica Green, Ice Jade
- Battery: 4,020mAh Battery, VOOC 3.0 Fast Charge