Samsung is bringing the Samsung Galaxy Fold to the Philippine market. Announced early this year, the handset is the company’s latest foldable device.
According to Samsung, the Galaxy Fold sold out in numerous markets since it launched. They hope to replicate the same success in the Philippines.
The Galaxy Fold features a 7.3-inch Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Flex display that folds to transform it into a tablet or a regular 4.60-inch smartphone.
The device comes with an Exynos chipset, 12GB RAM, and 512GB UFS 3.0 storage. It also has a 4,380mAh battery, One UI, stereo speakers, a fingerprint scanner, and face recognition.
Unfortunately, Samsung has not yet revealed the official local price or date of availability. But if we’re converting international prices, we might be looking at a device that’s priced over PHP 100,000.
To add more value to the premium device, every Samsung Galaxy Fold will come with exclusive access to specialized customer care services, including one-on-one access to Samsung Experts and a 24/7 support hub online or over the phone.
Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Main Display: 7.3-inch QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Flex Display (2152 x 1536, 362 ppi), 4.2:3 Aspect Ratio
- Cover Display: 4.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Display (1680 x 720, 399 ppi), 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- Octa-core Exynos Processor, 7nm
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 512GB UFS 3.0 Storage
- 12MP f/1.5 – 2.4 (Main) + 16MP (Ultra Wide-angle) + 12MP (Telephoto) Triple Rear Cameras
- 10MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/1.9 Dual Front Camera
- 10MP f/2.2 Cover Camera
- 4G LTE, 2X2 MIMO
- Wi-Fi 802.11ax, HE80 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, Glonass, Beidou
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Recognition
- Stereo Speakers
- One UI, Android 9 Pie
- 4,380mAh Battery, Fast Charging, Wireless PowerShare