Realme recently unveiled its latest smartphone to start the year 2020. The Realme 5i was announced and comes in with minor upgrades from the Realme 5. It retains several key features such as the large display, the huge battery, and the quad cameras.
The Realme 5i fronts a 6.5-inch HD+ display with an 8MP front camera on a dewdrop notch. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665AIE processor with 3/4GB RAM and 32/64GB storage, and a huge 5,000mAh battery with a 10W fast charge support.
Also Read: Realme XT review
At the back, the phone has four cameras with a 12MP main + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth sensor setup. The fingerprint scanner is there as well.
As for the price, the Realme 5i retails for VND 3,690,000 (around PHP 8,100) for the 3GB +32GB model, and VND 4,290,000 (PHP 9,400) for the 4GB + 64GB model.
No news yet if it will come to the Philippines.
Realme 5i specs:
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS Display (1600 x 720, 269 ppi), 20:9 Ratio
- 2.00GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665AIE, 11nm
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB storage, microSD card slot
- 12MP F1.8 Main + 8MP F2.3 Ultra-wide + 2MP F2.4 Macro + 2MP F2.4 Depth Quad Rear Cameras, LED Flash HDR
- 8MP F2.0 Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear-mounted)
- Face Unlock
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Micro USB
- ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- Colors: Blue, Green
- 5,000mAh battery, 10W Charging