Xiaomi officially launched the Mi 10 Youth in China. The mid-range phone offers a lot of value for the price, complete with a 5x periscope camera and a Snapdragon 765G processor.
The Mi 10 Youth will be available in several colors with the following prices:
- 6GB + 64GB: CNY 2,099 (PHP 15,000 or USD 300)
- 6GB + 128GB: CNY 2,299 (PHP 16,500 or USD 325)
- 8GB + 128GB: CNY 2,499 (PHP 18,000 or USD 350)
- 8GB + 256GB: CNY 2,799 (PHP 20,000 or USD 400)
Now on to the spec sheet.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth comes with a 6.57-inch full HD AMOLED display from Samsung with 180 refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a dewdrop notch housing a 16MP selfie camera. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor with 8GB RAM and choices of 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage.
At the back, the Mi 10 Youth features four cameras highlighted by a 48MP main camera with a 1/2″ sensor. It is supported by an 8MP telephoto camera with a periscope lens that allows up to 5x optical zoom and up to 50x hybrid zoom. The other two cameras are an 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro.
Battery capacity is 4,160mAh with support for 22.5W fast charging through a USB Type-C port. It is runs on MIUI 11 on top of Android 10.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth specs
- Display: 6.57-inch FHD AMOLED Display, 2400 x 1080, 180Hz Refresh Rate, HRD10, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G Processor
- GPU: Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 65GB / 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Rear Camera: 48MP f/1.79 Main + 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide + 8MP Telephoto + 2MP Macro Quad Rear Cameras, OIS
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera, 1080p/30fps, 720p/120fps
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE, VoLTE HD
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11g, Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.1 , GPS, NFC
- Others: USB Type-C, In-display Fingerprint Scanner, Linear Speaker, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: MIUI 11, Android 10
- Battery: 4160mAh Battery, 22.5W Fast Charge