Honor recently announced a new tablet, the Honor V6. The slate has similarities to the Huawei Matepad Pro with some key differences.
The Honor V6 comes with a large 10.4-inch 2K IPS display and a Kirin 985 processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
At the back of the tablet is a single 13MP main camera with an LED flash. While for selfies and video calls, there’s has an 8MP shooter on the top bezel.
The Huawei V6 has a fairly large 7,250mAh batter. It has support for 22.5W fast charging via a USB Type-C port. There are also four speakers, two on each side.
The tablet runs on Magic UI 3.1 based on Android 10. It has many of the productivity features of EMUI 10.1, such as the multi-screen collaboration, split screen for multiple apps, and more. For apps, it has the AppGallery.
Like the Matepad Pro, the V6 also has its own stylus, the Magic Pencil. Much like Huawei’s M Pencil, it has 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity. While the Smart Bluetooth Keyboard doubles as a case.
No price details are available at the moment. It will be out in China sometime June.
Honor V6 5G specs
- Display: 10.4-inch IPS Display, 2000 x 1200
- Processor: Kirin 985 Processor
- GPU: Mali-G77 GPU, GPU Turbo
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB Storage
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/1.8 Rear Camera
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0 Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Dual band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Others: Huawei Mobile Services, Face Unlock, USB Type-C, Quad Speakers, Harman/Kardon Tuning
- OS: Magic UI 3.1, Android 10, Huawei Mobile Services
- Battery: 7,250mAh Battery, 22.5W Fast Charging,