Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite, alongside the the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and Xiaomi Mi 10T. The brand says it too is coming to the Philippines.
As the “Lite” model, the Mi 10T Lite fills up the budget-friendly seat on the Mi 10T series. The phone is also the first to carry the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750, an 8nm chipset with 5G.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
The Mi 10T Lite fronts a 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS display with a 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ certification. The panel has an 84% NTSC coverage and 450 nits of brightness.
At the back you have four cameras — a 64MP main camera with an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors. It also has a 16MP selfie camera on a small punch hole a the screen’s top center.
As mentioned, there’s an 8nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 processor equipped with 5G, 6GB RAM and two storage options, 64GB and 128GB. It also has a 4,820mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
You might also like: Xiaomi Mi Store PH: Here’s the latest brochure for September – October
As for the price, the Mi 10T Lite will retail for EUR 280 (~PHP 16,000) for the 6GB + 64GB, and EUR 329 (~PHP 18,800) for the 6GB + 128GB.
For the Philippine price and availability, we have to wait for Xiaomi PH’s official announcement for that one.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite specs
- Display: 6.67-inches FHD+ IPS Display, 2400 x 1080, 120Hz Refresh Rate, Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10+
- Processor: 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 5G, 8 nm
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Quad Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, IR Blaster
- Others: USB Type-C, Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Stereo Speakers
- OS: MIUI 12, Android 10
- Battery: 4,820mAh Battery, 33W Fast Charging, Wireless Charging