Samsung unveiled its latest budget smartphone for 2021 in the Samsung Galaxy M02s. The smartphone is coming to India first with a price of INR 8,999.
As for its specs, the Samsung Galaxy M02s comes with a 6.5-inch HD LCD display with an Infinity-V notch for the 5MP selfie camera. Around the back, there’s a triple camera setup with a 13MP main, and two 2MP shooters for depth and macro.
Under the hood, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset powers the phone, paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. It also has a microSD expansion card slot.
As for the rest of the specs, you also get a 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging, a USB-C port, 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi N, Bluetooth 5, a 3.5mm headphone jack, an FM radio, and Samsung One OS based on Android 10.
Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M02s is going to be released in India with a price of INR 8,999 (which is roughly ~Php 5,900 when converted locally or around ~USD 123).
No news yet of a global launch or availability in the Philippines.
Samsung Galaxy M02s specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD LCD Display
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, 14nm
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD Card Expansion Slot
- Rear Cameras: 13MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth, Triple Cameras
- Front Camera: 5MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi N, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: USB-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, FM Radio
- OS: Samsung One, Android 10
- Battery: 5,000mAh Battery, 15W Fast Charging