The Xiaomi Mi 11 is finally announced for the global market. The flagship is a premium phone through and through, sparing no expense in making this one of the most spec’d out handsets right now.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 features a 6.81-inch WQHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay with a DisplayMate A+ rating and a peak brightness of 1500 nits. It has a quad-curved smooth edge that offers a comfortable grip with a bezel-less panel for a more immersive experience.
The screen has a 120Hz refresh rate with AdaptiveSync technology that adjusts frame rate from 30Hz all the way to a full 120Hz, depending on what’s on display. In addition, it also has a 480Hz touch sampling rate for extremely fast and reactive gaming experience.
The Mi 11 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor with an X60 modem for 5G connectivity. Its paired with 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB or 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
Around back is a large 108MP main camera with a Samsung ISOCELL HMX sensor. This gives the phone improved photo and video shooting capabilities, including an enhanced low light shooting and Night Mode, AI cinema modes, AI Erase 2.0, and other video effects. It can also shoot 4K HDR10+ videos.
While for selfies, the phone relies on a 20MP front snapper on a punch hole on the screen.
The Mi 11 is equipped with in-display fingerprint sensor, which now feature a built-in heart rate monitor. The phone also has a 4,600mAH battery with 50W wireless fast charging and 55W wired fast charging. Xiaomi also included a 55W GaN charger in the box.
Additionally, the Mi 11 boast high quality stereo speakers with SOUND by Harman/Kardon, Gorilla Glass Victus protection, hi-res audio certification, and MIUI 12.5.
Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 11 will have a starting price of EUR 749 (around ~Php 43,400) for the 8GB + 128GB. The price of the 8GB + 256GB was not announced, however. It will be available in Xiaomi’s official sales channels as early as February.
Local availability and pricing will be announced soon.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specs
- Display: 6.81-inch WQHD+ AMOLED Quad-curve DotDisplay with True Color, 3200 x 1440, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 480Hz Touch Sampling Rate, DCI-P3, HDR 10+, 1500 nits, Gorilla Glass Victus
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, 5nm
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- Rear Cameras: 108MP Main (Samsung ISOCELL HMX) + 13MP Ultra-wide + 5MP Telephoto, Triple Cameras,
- Front Camera: 20MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 5G, 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, IR Blaster
- Others: In-display Fingerprint Scanner with Heart Rate Monitor, USB-C, Stereo Speakers, Sound by Harman/Kardon, Hi-Res Audio
- OS: MIUI 12.5
- Colors: Midnight Gray, Horizon Blue
- Battery: 4,600mAh Battery, 50W Wireless Fast Charging, 55W Wired Fast Charging, 10W Wireless Reverse Charging, 55W GaN Charger Included