The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite LTE is now available in stores across the Philippines.
The tablet comes in Gray and Silver with a price of Php 9,490. If you buy one from June 18 to 20 and June 25 to 27, 2021, you will get a Php 1,000 token via Samsung’s Weekend Token promo.
To recap, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite LTE is a budget tablet that features an 8.7-inch display with thin bezels and stereo speakers powered by Dolby Atmos.
It’s powered by an octa-core processor with 3GB RAM, and 32GB of expandable storage. The tablet also has a 5,100mAh battery with 15W adaptive fast charging.
Completing the spec sheet, the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite also has an 8MP rear camera, a 2MP front camera, a USB-C port, and Android 11.
Price and Availability
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite – Php 9,490
Available in Gray and Silver, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite comes at a price of Php 9,490 in the Philippines. It is now available nationwide.
Buyers can enjoy flexible payment terms with 0% interest for up to 12 months when purchased using credit cards from any local bank. Additionally, they can score 0% interest for up to 18 months when purchasing the tablet through Home Credit.
Those who will buy one from June 18 to 20 and June 25 to 27, 2021 will get a Php 1,000 token via Samsung’s Weekend Token promo.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite LTE specs
- Display: 8.7-inch TFT Display, 1340 x 800
- Processor: 2.3GHz Octa-core Processor
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB Storage, MicroSD up to 1TB
- Rear Camera: 8MP Main Camera
- Front Camera: 2MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE (For supported models)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: USB-C, Headphone Jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- OS: Android 11
- Battery: 5,100mAh Battery, 15W Fast Charging