September is looming and here are the shows to expect for the month.
The September roster includes several interesting shows, including the Money Heist Part 5, the final season of Lucifer, the cartoon He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, and three Filipino films.
Check out the full September list below. By the way, you even watch Netflix with family and friends anywhere you may be by setting up a Netflix Watch Party.
Netflix September 2021 lineup
- The Great Raid (Film) – September 1
In World War II, a battalion goes on a daring rescue mission to liberate the Americans and Filipinos who’ve been captured by the Japanese.
- Dito at Doon (Film) – September 2
After meeting through a heated exchange on social media, two people with different backgrounds begin an online romance in the midst of a pandemic.
- Q-Force (Series) – September 2
Agent Steve Maryweather was once the Golden Boy of the American Intelligence Agency, until he came out as gay. Unable to fire him, they sent him off into obscurity. Instead, he assembled LGBTQ+ squad of misfits – together they’re Q-Force.
- Afterlife of the Party (Film) – September 2
Cassie lives to party… until she dies in a freak accident. Now this social butterfly needs to right her wrongs on Earth if she wants to earn her wings.
- Money Heist Part 5: Volume 1 (Series) – September 3
The gang has been in the Bank of Spain for over 100 hours and the Professor is at risk. To make matters worse, a new adversary is coming: the army.
- On the Verge (Series) – September 7
Four women — a chef, a single mom, an heiress and a job seeker — dig into love and work, with a generous side of midlife crises, in pre-pandemic LA.
- Octonauts: Above & Beyond (Kids & Family – Series) – September 7
The Octonauts expand their exploration beyond the sea — and onto land! With new rides and new friends, they’ll protect any habitats and animals at risk.
- Kid Cosmic: Season 2 (Kids & Family – Film) – September 7
Jo learns what it means to be a true leader as the Local Heroes embark on a space adventure to find the remaining Stones of Power and save the galaxy.
- Into the Night: Season 2 (Series) – September 8
After finding refuge deep underground, the passengers contend with a flurry of new crises — and rising tensions with their military hosts.
- Kate (Film) – September 10
Slipped a fatal poison on her final job, a ruthless assassin working in Tokyo has less than 24 hours to find out who ordered the hit and exact revenge.
- Lucifer: The Final Season (Series) – September 10
Lucifer scored the promotion, but does he really want the job? Plus, Chloe prepares to give up detective work, Amenadiel joins the LAPD, and more.
- Pangako Sa ’Yo: Season 1 (Series) – September 10
Two young lovers embark on a relationship, not knowing what secrets lie among their parents — or the complicated past between their families.
- You vs. Wild: Out Cold (Kids & Family – Series) – September 14
After a plane crash leaves Bear with amnesia, he must make choices to save the missing pilot and survive in this high-stakes interactive adventure.
- Nightbooks (Film) – September 15
Scary story fan Alex must tell a spine-tingling tale every night — or stay trapped with his new friend in a wicked witch’s magical apartment forever.
- I’m Drunk, I Love You (Film) – September 15
Days before graduation, two college best friends go on one road trip before they settle how they really feel for each other. But to put it up front, this is not a love story.
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (Kids & Family – Series) – September 16
Mighty teen Adam and his heroic squad of misfits discover the legendary power of Grayskull — and their destiny to defend Eternia from sinister Skeletor.
- Sex Education: Season 3 (Series) – September 17
Word of the “sex school” gets around as a new head teacher tries to control a rambunctious student body and Otis attempts to hide his secret hookup.
- Squid Game (Series) – September 17
Hundreds of cash-strapped players accept a strange invitation to compete in children’s games. Inside, a tempting prize awaits — with deadly high stakes.
- The General’s Daughter: Season 1 (Series) – September 17
Raised and honed by her ex-military father, 2nd Lt. Rhian Bonifacio is tasked to take down their family’s biggest enemy. As she carries out her mission, Rhian discovers the identity of her real father. Her once steely focus begins to crumble as she struggles between her loyalty to her family and the dictates of her conscience.
- Intrusion (Film) – September 22
After a deadly break-in at a couple’s new dream home, the traumatized wife searches for answers — and learns the real danger is just beginning.
- Midnight Mass (Series) – September 24
A community experiences miraculous events and frightening omens after a mysterious priest’s arrival. From the creator of “The Haunting of Hill House.”
- The Starling (Film) – September 24
A woman adjusting to life after a loss contends with a feisty bird that’s taken over her garden — and a husband who’s struggling to find a way forward.
- My Little Pony: A New Generation (Kids & Family – Film) – September 24
Equestria’s divided. But a bright-eyed hero believes Earth Ponies, Pegasi and Unicorns should be pals — and, hoof to heart, she’s determined to prove it.
- Ada Twist, Scientist (Kids & Family – Series) – September 28
Pint-sized scientist Ada Twist and her two best friends are asking big questions — and working together to discover the truth about everything!
- No One Gets Out Alive (Film) – September 29
A haunted house horror story, a sobering account of immigrant life, and a world where ancient folklore can become terrifyingly real.
- Bangkok Breaking (Series) – Coming Soon
Newly arrived in Bangkok, Wanchai joins the road rescue service and unravels a city-wide conspiracy with the help of a journalist.