OPPO recently introduced a new Send-in Repair Service, where OPPO smartphones users within NCR can send in their devices in need of servicing to OPPO Service Centers.
The service is contactless and can be done any time of the day without leaving your home. You can use any courier you wish to use to send in your devices. But do take note that you will be the one to pay for the shipping fee to the service center. OPPO will cover the cost of shipping the handset back to the you.
How to use OPPO Send-in Repair Service
Before you send in your OPPO phone for repair, it is advisable that you remove all accessories, back up all your photos and data, and clear the phone of any private and sensitive information or files.
If your phone won’t turn on, or if you’ve forgotten the lock screen password, OPPO advises that you take it to the nearest service center with proof of purchase for repair.
If all that has been taken care of, here’s how to use OPPO’s Send-in Repair Service.
- To start, go to OPPO PH’s Send-in repair page here and apply for the service.
- Fill out all the required details. Make sure all the information you input is accurate to prevent any inconveniences.
- Once your application is successful, you will be shown the details you need to ship your device to the OPPO Service Center.
- Choose a courier of your choice to send your handset. Take note that you will be the one to pay for the courier fees.
- Once your devices have been checked, the OPPO service center will ship back the device to your address and will cover the expense of returning the item to you.
Read More: Smart, OPPO partner for 5G Standalone Trial
You can also submit a request using the MyOPPO App using the steps provided above.
To track the progress of the repair or view your send-in repair application details, go to “My Service” on the Send-in repair page.