Beyond the Box launches Beyond Tomorrow, a campaign that focuses on supporting the next generation of creatives. The initiative will provide them with mentors and creative tools that will help them improve their work.
Beyond Tomorrow is a two-month mentorship program that aims to pair up talented, non-professional creatives (5 years or less in the industry) with a mentor in their field. Mentees are expected to produce original, noncommercial work for this program with expert guidance from four of the most respected and multi-awarded creative industry leaders.
To complete their mentorship program, Beyond the Box will be giving selected mentees an Apple product to help unearth their full creative potential.
- Photography: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB
- Travel Writing: MacBook Air 13 M1 2020 256GB
- Comic Book Illustration: iPad Pro 11 WiFi 128GB with 2nd gen Apple Pencil
- Graphic Design: MacBook Pro M1 2020 256GB
The mentors are:
- Photography – Gabby Cantero, Photographer and Director
- Travel Writing – Tara FT Sering, Writer and Editor
- Comic Book Illustration – Manix Abrera, Cartoonist
- Graphic Design – Dan Matutina, Graphic Designer and Illustrator
Registration is now open until March 4, 11:59 PM. Visit https://beyondthebox.ph/pages/beyond-tomorrow for more details.
For those interested, you may apply here. You would need to have been in the industry for less than five years, and submit a one-page bio, three sample works, and an answer to the question “Why should you be selected as the Beyond Tomorrow mentee for your chosen field?”.