After the release of the realme GT Neo 3, realme has gone and announced its latest GT series in the realme GT Neo 3T.
The Neo 3T starts at US$470 (around ~P24,900) for the 8GB + 128GB model, and US$510 (~P27,000) for the 8GB + 256GB model. Meanwhile, the GT Neo 3 is coming to most markets where the brand is available. It is priced at US$650 for the 8GB + 256GB model with 80W SuperDart Charge, and US$750 for the 12GB + 256GB model with a whopping 150W SuperDart Charge.
The Neo 3T is the brand’s latest sub-flagship phone, powered by a speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G chipset with 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 3.1 storage. At the back are triple cameras headlined by a 64MP main.
At the front is a spacious 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It also has a 16MP selfie camera tucked in a tiny punch hole.
Interestingly, the Neo 3T has a racing-inspired design. It also has stereo speakers, stainless steel vapor cooling plus technology, Tactile Engine 2.0, and a 5000mAh battery with 80W SuperDart Charge.
At this point, we don’t know if the realme GT Neo 3T will reach local shores. But if it does, it’s likely going to be through prominent online shops.
realme GT Neo 3T specs
- 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3, HDR10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G, 3.2GHz octa-core
- 8GB RAM, up to 5G dynamic RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage, UFS 3.1
- 64MP main camera
- 16MP selfie camera
- 5G, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- USB-C, Stainless Steel Vapor Cooling Plus, Tactile Engine 2.0, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Colors: Dash Yellow, Drifting White, Shade Black
- 5000mAh Battery, 80W SuperDart Charge