More and more mobile phone brands are entering the Philippine market. This time, Chinese vendor Vivo makes official its arrival to the country with the launch of the Vivo V3 Max.
Vivo V3 Max
The Vivo V3 Max is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset paired with an Adreno 510 GPU. It has 4GB of RAM with 32GB of storage. For mobile photographers, the main camera has a 13MP shooter with an f/2.2 lens and phase detection autofocus. The front camera is handled by an 8MP sensor with an aperture of f/2.4.
The rest of the specs include a fingerprint sensor, OTG support, dual SIM capabilities, and a 3,000 mAh non-removable battery. It runs on Vivo’s Funtouch OS 2.5 that is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The Vivo V3 Max retails for P16,990. Interested buyers can get one at the following stores: Memo Xpress, Ez Text, Fonetwist, Flasher, Mege One, Twinline, Cyberwidget, Cybertab, CQE, Aerophone, and Wiltelcom branches in Manila, Cebu, and Davao.
Vivo V3 Max key specs:
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920; 401 ppi); Corning Gorilla Glass
- 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
- Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM / 32GB Storage
- +microSD up to 128GB (SIM Slot 2)
- 13MP Main Camera with f/2.2, PDAF, LED Flash,
- 8MP with f/2.4
- Dual SIM
- LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2D2, LE
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- OTG Support
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3,000 mAh non-removable battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 6.06 x 3.04 x 0.30 in
- Color: Gold
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, Funtouch OS 2.5