Samsung launches the Galaxy C9 Pro in India. The phone launched in China last year. It has a 6-inch display, an octa-core processor and 6GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
Samsung’s latest phablet is now in India. The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, which launched in China last year, features a large 6-inch full HD Super AMOLED display, and a metal unibody build with a thickness of just 6.9mm.
Under the hood you have an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor, paired with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. Both front and back cameras offer 16MP sensors with f1.9 apertures. The main camera uses phase detection autofocus (PDAF), while the front camera can record 1080p videos. Battery capacity is set at a comfortable 4,000 mAh. The Galaxy C9 Pro is powered by Android 6.0.1 based TouchWiz UI.
Galaxy C9 Pro Specs:
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display (1920 x 1080; 367 ppi)
- 1.95GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653
- Adreno 510
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- 16MP Main Camera w/ f1.9, PDAF, Dual LED
- 16MP Front Camera w. f1.9, 1080p Recording
- Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE
- GSPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint Sensor
- USB Type-C
- FM Stereo
- Android 6.0.1 w/ TouchWiz
- Dimensions: 6.41 x 3.18 x 0.27 in
- 4,000 mAh Battery
Available in two colors, the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro will be available in India by mid February 2017. It will have a retail price of INR 36,900 (roughly PHP27,000). It is not clear if the smartphone will reach the Philippines.