You can now get the OPPO A83 at 0% interest thanks to Home Credit. The promo is only until April 30, 2018. The phone features a 5.7-inch 18:9 display, an octa-core processor, and an AI-enhanced selfie camera.
OPPO A83 Home Credit
The OPPO A83 is now available at 0% interest in 6-month installments via Home Credit until April 30, 2018. If you’re thinking of getting one, just bring two valid IDs to participating stores and approach the in-store staff or a Home Credit sales associate. It only takes 20 minutes to process your application.
The OPPO A83 features a 5.7-inch HD display with an 18:9 aspect ratio and tiny bezels. The handset is powered by a 2.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6763T processor, paired with 3GB of RAM.
- OPPO A83 is now official in the Philippines
- Get the OPPO F3 Red Limited Edition at 0% Installments via Home Credit
- You can now get Vivo smartphones via Home Credit
It also has a 32GB storage that can be expanded via the dedicated microSD card slot. As for the cameras, the phone is equipped with an AI-enhanced 8MP selfie shooter, and a 13MP rear camera. It runs on Color OS 3.2 on top of Android 7.1 Nougat, and packs a 3,180 mAh battery.
The OPPO A83 is now available in the Philippines with a suggested retail price of Php9,990.
OPPO A83 specs:
- 5.7-inch HD Display (1440 x 720)
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T
- Mali-G71 MP2
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Storage +microSD Slot
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.2
- Dual Nano SIM
- LTE Support
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Dual Band
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, GLONASS
- Face Unlock, Proximity Sensor, Accelorometer, Ambient Light Sensor
- Color OS 3.2, Android 7.1 Nougat
- 3,180 mAh Battery
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.