Street Fighter IV Champion Edition is now available for Android devices. The game can be downloaded via Google Play Store.
Street Fighter IV Champion Edition for Android
Street Fighter IV Champion Edition is finally available on Android. The iconic fighting game features 32 characters (including fan favorite and Android exclusive, Dan), and a chance to go against other players worldwide via online play.
First released for iOS last July, SFIV CE is played with the use of onscreen virtual controls to execute special moves and signature attacks. The game also works with Bluetooth controllers (it won’t work with menus, only during gameplay). Fans can either choose between online head-to-head multiplayer modes, or single player arcade mode.
Street Fighter IV Champion Edition is now available in Google Play. You can download it through this link.
Here is Street Fighter IV Champion Edition’s description in Google Play:
A new warrior has entered the ring!
Take control of 32 world warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world. Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition perfects the winning gameplay formula by offering the most exciting fighting game on mobile. Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter IV features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to victory.
- Fight as 32 Street Fighter characters including fan favorite and Android exclusive, Dan.
- Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
- Take your game to the next level with a Bluetooth controller (Controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
- Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi
- Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button.
- Four levels of difficulty.
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), Instagram (technobryan), and Google+ (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.