The OPPO Find X features pop-up front and rear cameras, allowing for a 93.8% screen-to-body ratio.
OPPO Find X Specs
Note: All images are from The Verge.
As it stands, the phone has a large 6.4-inch display with no notch, and really slim top, bottom, and side bezels; resulting in a 93.8% screen-to-body ratio. To achieve this, OPPO removed the front camera from its usual place at the top bezel and hid it on a motorized panel.
- OPPO Find X specs leaked; Features Snapdragon 845, 8GB RAM, dual rear cameras
- OPPO Find X to have almost 100% screen-to-body ratio
The motorized panel houses the phone’s front and rear cameras. It is a sliding panel at top of the phone which motorizes up to reveal itself whenever the camera app is opened. It has a 25MP front camera, and the 20MP + 16MP dual rear cameras.
As revealed by the leak, the Find X boasts internal specs worthy of a flagship. It uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, paired with a whopping 8GB RAM, and 128GB of storage. It also has a large 3,730 mAh battery with VOOC fast charging support.
Also Read: OPPO Find X is now official; Features 3D facial recognition, AMOLED display, Snapdragon 845
As for the software, the handset runs on its own ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The ‘skin’ is heavily influenced by iOS with a touch of Samsung’s TouchWiz.
The OPPO Find X will launch in Paris on June 19 (June 20, 2:00AM in the Philippines). You can watch the livestream here.
OPPO Find X leaked specs:
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED Display
- 2340 x 1080
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Storage
- 20MP + 16MP Dual Rear Cameras, LED Flash
- 25MP Front Camera
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi, Triple Band 2.4, 5.1, 5.8 GHz
- GPS, AGPS
- NFC, OTG Support
- Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.2 x 9.6mm
- Colors: Bordeaux Red, Glacier Blue
- ColorOS 5.1, Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,730 mAh Battery, VOOC Fast Charging