The OPPO F9 Starry Purple is now available in the Philippines. Features waterdrop display, Helio P60 processor.
OPPO F9 Starry Purple
Its finally here! The OPPO F9 in Starry Purple will be first available in the OPPO flagship store in Glorietta 2, Makati, on September 15 and 16, 2018, followed by a nationwide rollout on a later date. It comes with a free Bluetooth Olike headphones worth PHP2,990.
Pre-orders for the special unit starts on September 16 to 21, 2018. It will come with freebies worth PHP 1,500 that includes a Bluetooth headset, gamepad holder, and ring holder.
The gradient changes from light purple to a darker shade of blue-violet, and features gold highlights such as the trimmings on the rear camera and fingerprint scanner, the OPPO logo, and gold specs all throughout the back panel.
The other colors, Sunrise Red and Twilight Blue, are not bad at all. But if I had to choose one, then I would probably go with Starry Purple.
Related: OPPO F9 review: Embrace the notch
The OPPO F9 features a 6.3-inch full HD+ Waterdrop display, a 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor, 6GB RAM, 64GB of expandable storage, a 25MP selfie camera, and a 16MP + 2MP dual sensor module at the rear. It also has a 3,500 mAh battery with VOOC fast charging.
The OPPO F9 is available in stores with a suggested retail price of PHP17,990. It also comes in Sunrise Red and Twilight Blue.
OPPO F9 specs:
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ Waterdrop LTPS TFT Display (2340 x 1080, 409 ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass, 90.8% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 Processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 800MHz GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Storage, microSD up to 256GB
- 16MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera, f/1.85, LED Flash
- 25MP Front Camera, f/2.0, AI
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU
- OTG Support
- Headphone Jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint Sensor, Face Unlock
- ColorOS 5.2, Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74 x 7.99 mm, 169 g
- Colors: Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, Starry Purple
- 3,500 mAh Battery, VOOC Fast Charging