The Realme 3 has recently launched in the Philippines. The phone offers real value with midrange specs at entry level price points.
TheRealme 3 arrives with friendly prices of PHP 6,990 for the 3GB + 32GB variant, PHP 7,990 for the 3GB + 64GB variant, and PHP 9,990 for the 4GB + 64GB variant. The units are now available for pre-order from March 20 to April 5, 2019 with a minimum deposit of just PHP 500. Those who pre-order will receive freebies worth PHP 1,299.
But apparently they’re not done yet. Realme is going to have an exclusive flash sale on Shopee on March 25, 2019 where the Realme 3 3GB + 32GB will be sold for a marked down price of PHP 6,290 (after have vouchers).
Now that’s what I call real value.
The Realme 3 features 6.22-inch 19:9 display with a dewdrop notch, an octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 chipset, 3/4GB RAM, 32/64GB storage, and a 4,230mAh battery. It has dual 13MP + 2MP cameras and a 13MP selfie shooter.
The rest of the specs include ColorOS 6 based in Android Pie, a rear mounted fingerprint scanner, and an AI-assisted face unlock.
Realme 3 specs:
- Display: 6.22-inch HD+ IPS Display (1520 x 720, 270 ppi), 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 81.8% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 3/4GB
- Storage: 32/64GB, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: Dual 13MP f/1.8 + 2MP (Depth)
- Front Cameras: 13MP f/2.0 Camera, 1080p Video
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS: GPS, AGPS, Glonass
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), AI Face Unlock, MicroUSB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 6, Android 9.0 Pie
- Colors: Black, Dynamic Black, Radiant Blue
- Battery: 4,230mAh Battery