The Samsung Galaxy A70 is now official. The handset comes with a number of premium features such as a tall cinematic display, triple cameras, and fast charging speeds.
The Galaxy A70 has a large 6.7-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It has a notch that houses the phone’s 32MP selfie camera.
Inside, the phone is powered by an octa-core processor with 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 4,5000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
When it comes to imaging, the handset boasts three cameras at the back. The primary camera has a 32MP sensor. It is paired with an 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 5MP shooter for depth information.
The rest of the phone’s specs include One UI 1.1 on top of Android Pie, a USB Type-C port, Bixby, and IP68 certification for dust and water resistance.
The Galaxy A70’s price and availability are yet to be announced. More information about the phone will be revealed at the company’s Galaxy A event on April 10.
Samsung Galaxy A70 specs:
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display (2340 x 1080, 386 ppi), 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: Octa-Core Processor
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128GB, microSD up to 512GB
- Rear Cameras: Triple 32MP (f/1.7, PDAF) + 8MP (f/2.2, Ultra Wide) + 5MP (f/2.2, Depth)
- Front Camera: 32MP Camera, f/2.0, 1080 Video
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: On-Screen Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, USB Type-C, NFC, Bixby, IP68 Dust and Water Resistance
- OS: One UI 1.1, Android 9 Pie
- Dimension: 58.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm
- Colors: Black, White, Blue, Coral
- Battery: 4,500mAh Battery, Fast Charge s5W