The OPPO F11 Pro are now available in stores across the Philippines. Those who pre-ordered the device will get a free Rock Space Bluetooth Speaker.
The OPPO F11 Pro highlight features are its pop-up 16MP selfie camera which automatically rises when accessed, and the 45MP + 5MP dual rear shooters. The main cameras at the back uses pixel binning technology to produce 12MP photos, resulting in good image quality.
The smartphone has a 6.53-inch full HD IPS display. It has no notch, resulting in an impressive 85.3% screen-to-body ratio. Inside, the phone has a 12nm MediaTek Helio P70 processor, 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, and a 4000mAh battery with VOOC fast charging.
The OPPO F11 Pro has an official price of PHP 18,990 in the Philippines. It is now available in OPPO stores and kiosks.
Check out our review of the OPPO F11 Pro’s cameras.
OPPO F11 Pro specs:
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080, 395 ppi), Waterdrop Notch 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Processor: 2.1Ghz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70, 12nm
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB Storage, MicroSD Card Slot
- Rear Cameras: Dual 48MP f/1.79 + 5MP Cameras
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Camera, Motorized Pop-Up
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 80211ac, Dual Band
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BDS
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner (Rear), Face Unlock, MicroUSB Port, NFC, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: ColorOS 6, Android 9 Pie
- Dimension: 161.3 x 76.1 x 8.8 mm, 190 g
- Colors: Thunder Black, Aurora Green
- Battery: 4000mAh Battery, VOOC 3.0 Fast Charge